REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT DOOR
Presented by Florida Power and Light as the Title Sponsor
You are cordially invited to SFMA’s 59th Annual Meeting held at Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club & Convention Center! This event will be a great way to connect with the many other SFMA members and other supporters from the business community. This also will be a night of celebration and accomplishments for the manufacturing industry and SFMA. For more details on the Keynote Speaker, Agenda and Sponsorships, click here
- 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Manufacturers Showcase
- 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. – Networking Inside Annual Meeting Dinner Room
- 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – Annual Meeting & Dinner
Here are just a few reasons/benefits of attending:
- Networking: Connect with over 300 from the community.
- Manufacturers Showcase: Gain access to visit the booths of 50 of our local businesses that will be showcasing the amazing products and services they offer. You will also see some of the manufacturers-of-year from 2019 that will be on display.
- Keynote Theme and Address: Enjoy a wonderful dinner and hear from this year’s Keynote address: The State of Manufacturing in Florida and the “Florida 2030 Blueprint.” Hear about where Manufacturing is today for Florida and South Florida and where we are headed. Learn the vision for making Florida a top 5 state for manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Excellence: Celebrate the Manufacturers-of-the-Year from 2019 from South Florida and learn how you can take part in this for this year.
- SFMA Announcements: Learn all the exciting things happening with the SFMA in 2019-2020.
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Manufacturers Showcase
- 6:15 – 8:15 p.m. Annual Meeting & Dinner
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT DOOR.
General Admission – includes access to Expo Hall and Annual Meeting/Dinner immediately following the close of the Expo:
Member – $165
Non-Member – $195
Full Table – Includes access to Expo Hall and Reserved table for 10 during Annual Meeting/Dinner immediately following the close of the Expo:
Member – $1,485
Non-Member – $1,750
Expo Booth (SOLD OUT) – includes 6-foot, skirted, table and 2 chairs during Expo as well as entrance for two to Annual Meeting/Dinner immediately following the close of the Expo:
Member – $595
Many sponsorship opportunities available, please click here for a full list.