You are cordially invited to join the SFMA Staff and Business Advisors for a virtual “Coffee Talk” with the SFMA. During this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Reconnect with many of your fellow members that you have not been able to see and connect with during the COVID-19 situation.
- Learn about how the SFMA has been an advocate during COVID-19 and is a resource to help you operate during our new normalcy of COVID-19.
- Learn about ways to continue to maximize the value of your membership and take advantage of the many resources and benefits available.
- You will become educated on the features, benefits, and business advisory services included in your membership and how to maximize your membership investment.
- Learn how you and your employees can become more engaged with the SFMA.
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions and provide input on how the SFMA can make your membership more meaningful and impactful.
Please note: This event is only open to current SFMA members. If you are not a current member and want to find out more information on how to join, please contact either Kaitlin Centonze at firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Rocco at email@example.com.